With all the “love” that is floating about on the interwebs and inside shopping malls it only seems prudent and necessary to restore universal balance and bring you some less loveable moments. Like these wedding proposals gone wrong. If you learn anything from this post, other than that you should avoid asking someone to marry you unless you are sure they will say yes, is to no propose in public.
1) Onstage proposal gone wrong:
2) Baseball proposal failure:
3) Food court proposal gone wrong:
4) Wedding proposal failed on live TV:
5) And you all know this one, but may as well end on an optimistic note: